Eastern Skies News October 2016
District Chairman, Cliff Keheley
District Commissioner, Bill Hayden
Senior District Executive, Ophelia Phillips, Ophelia.Phillips@scouting.org
LDS, 2801 Skyline Dr, Mesquite, October 6, 2016:
- District Committee Meeting, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Pre-Opening Roundtable Social 6:30 PM (Babysitting available)
o Snacks Provided by Puzzle Piece Kids
o Desserts Provided by Pack 1115
o Drinks Provided by Troop 852
- Cub Scout & Boy Scout Roundtable Meeting, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
o Big Rock Topic: “Aims of Scouting” with guest speaker, Randy Konkel
o Interest Topic: “Getting Parents Involved”
- Order of the Arrow Meeting, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm. Chapter Position Election Night!!! All Arrowmen are requested to be there for elections. Pizza provided, please bring a drink.
- October 13th’s Meeting will be a conference call at 7:00 pm. Bill Hayden will email details. If you are interested in being a District or Unit Commissioner, or have questions, contact Bill Hayden at DistrictCommissioner@easternskies.net.
Thank you for attending this year’s Cub Fun Day. Thanks to all who staffed to make Cub Fun Day a great success! Please send me pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting, this year’s recruiting efforts. Please let me know, when a boy and family join scouting. I have a report that I have turn in every Thursday.
Ophelia Phillips ~ Sr. District Executive